How do I upload a contract?
If you have a contract you would like to upload to Zoey, follow these simple steps!
- Click Upload, which can be found on the left hand side of your screen, under the Organize tab.
- Click Upload
- Click the Upload symbol to select your file and click Open
- You will see a green indicator that the file has been attached. You will also see the file name listed.
- Click Attach
- Enter your contract name and effective date. Then submit your contract!
- You can then review your contract and select to save or send for eSignature.
- Your contract is now saved in your Folders!
Who can access my contracts?
Only you can view and access the contents of your Zoey account including your contract details. Your privacy is the most important thing to us. That is why we built Zoey like a bank safety deposit box where only you can access the contents of your ...
What type of files are accepted?
You can upload PDF, Word, and Excel files to Zoey.
How to use Folders
Hey, filing cabinet! It was fun while it lasted. Think of Folders like the filing cabinet you used to use. This is where your contracts are stored. Unlike a traditional filing cabinet, folders in Zoey are searchable and sortable! So you can quickly ...